From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 9:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Login to troubleshoot a user

**
Mark,
Good luck with the logging in as another user issue. However, to the point of
the user who cannot update tasks assigned to him, it could be a "feature" you
are seeing. I'm going to assume the task is part of a change request. If the
user in question goes to the task via the Change request (Open the change
record, click Tasks tab, double click or View the Task), and that user is NOT a
member of either the Change Mgr or Coordinator/Assignee group, the task will
open in Read Only mode; even though the user is assigned to it.
If you have the user go directly to the task form, whether by direct URL and
searching, or through the Overview Console, they will be able to modify the
task.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Brittain, Mark