On Demand environment - 7.6.04 everything.

Trying to set Op Cat Tier 3 with a value when one of the questions is answered
"Yes."  I have configured the question so the actual value is the configured
Tier 3 value ("Compliance Restore").
I am using a Change Template with the first two Op cats set and the third is
null.

I've created a Process Input variable named "Compliance" on the Process
Definition.  I've mapped it in the PDT to Categorization Tier 3 (which is an
exposed mapping in the AOT).

In the SRD I've mapped the "Compliance" variable to the Internally Represented
Response of the aforementioned question.

I think I've got everything lined up, from question response, to variable
mapping in the SRD, to variable mapping in the PDT.

The value is not being set in the Change Request when its created.

Am I fighting a losing battle here?   Is the NULL data in the Change Template
wiping out any data I'm passing in from the Service Request?  Would I be better
off just having a second CRQ template with different Tier 3 values and using
the variable as a decision point in the PDT?   I was trying to avoid that
because I would have thought I could just pass the data through.

--
Thank You,

Chris Danaceau

Confidentiality Notice:  This email, including attachments, may include
non-public, proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information.  If
you are not an intended recipient or an authorized agent of an intended
copying of the information contained in or transmitted with this e-mail is
unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently
delete this e-mail, its attachments, and any copies of it immediately.  You
should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose,
nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you