Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.

On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:51 PM, "Rick Cook"
<remedyr...@gmail.com<mailto:remedyr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

**

Didn't Abraham Lincoln say that?

Rick

On Apr 4, 2013 4:48 PM, "Joe D'Souza"
<jdso...@shyle.net<mailto:jdso...@shyle.net>> wrote:
Sometimes the problem with information found on the internet - is that its
not always true..

I paraphrased a funny T-Shirt I found online..

https://www.lolshirts.com/shirt/a14f8bbbf5/the-problem-with-quotes-found-on-
the-internet-is-that-they-re-not-always-accurate-t-shirt

I'm so tempted to buy that T-Shirt :)

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>] On Behalf Of Misi
Mladoniczky
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: OT: April 3 marks the 40th anniversary of the first cell phone
call

Hmmm...

The first Swedish mobile phone call was made in 1950, and the first
commercial
mobile phone system was launched in 1956.

There were only three very powerful base stations (cells?) in Sweden. The
bulky phones, which needed to be installed in cards, could be connected to
up
to three base stations.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/cell-phone-birthday_n_3007003.html