> BTW - the MN Vikings still are without a Superbowl in 2021 :(

That's just mean spirited.

=======
We've all been through this before. Some things will happen that we don't
like beyond our control, but in the end the technology we all use and the
industry we're all a part of will be just fine.

You never know, this could be a very good thing that expands market share
and increases the size of our community. Bain is Guitar Center, Gymboree,
Staples, Clear Channel, Dominoes Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Toys R Us, and
Sports Authority. Those are all pretty much household names. It's not such
a bad thing to have the Action Request System on the same list.

--Steve