From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Steve Kallestad
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 2:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: huh? financial news for bmc ?

**
> BTW - the MN Vikings still are without a Superbowl in 2021 :(

That's just mean spirited.

=======
We've all been through this before. Some things will happen that we don't like
beyond our control, but in the end the technology we all use and the industry
we're all a part of will be just fine.

You never know, this could be a very good thing that expands market share and
increases the size of our community. Bain is Guitar Center, Gymboree, Staples,
Clear Channel, Dominoes Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Toys R Us, and Sports Authority.
Those are all pretty much household names. It's not such a bad thing to have
the Action Request System on the same list.

--Steve

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:37 AM, John Sundberg