Hugo:

I'm working from memory on this solution, so I'd recommend allowing a few hours
for other listers to comment on it -- just in case I'm forgetting something.
I'd also recommend opening a support incident with BMC to verify the procedure
before performing it.

If you have a development ARS server, you could export the form and related
workflow from the production ARS server, and see if it will import into the
development server.  If successful, then you could proceed with the following...

 1.  Stop the ARS services, back up your database, and start the ARS services
 2.  Export the data from the production form into an .arx file
 3.  Export the form and related workflow into a .def file
 4.  Delete the form
    *   If a warning appears about join forms that depend on this form, then do
not delete and cancel this procedure
    *   If the delete fails (eg, ARS is unable to make SQL drop the table),
then cancel this procedure, stop the ARS services, restore the database from
backup, and start the services again
 5.  Import the form from the .def file into production
 6.  Import the data from the .arx file
 7.  Import the remaining workflow from the .def file

This procedure will re-create the form cleanly.

HTH,
--Phil