From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, Lj
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 9:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Accounting for timezone differences in notification filters

**

Yolanda,

I don't believe that Remedy 'stores' the tz difference for a user, so it has
no real way to tell what timezone a message should be sent in....it's
translated on the fly via regional settings on the computer when displayed
in the browser.  I have always just told them what timezone the server is
in, and they have always just translated from there.

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Yolanda Collier