Bhupendra,
Error 102 is

Name parameter (or name field in a parameter) is empty.  The operation
being performed requires a name specification for an item, but no name was
specified. Specify a value for the name parameter, and retry the operation.

This is typically associated with a data error when trying to do advanced
workflow.  If you say you are new...are you a user of the system or are you
the administrator?

What client are you using and what versions of the server and applications
are you using?