From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:44 PM
To: arslist@arslist.org
Subject: Re: How much RAM does an AR System thread use?

**

I meant how much does each thread allocate, not the entire AR Server.

Rick
On Jun 12, 2013 9:37 AM, "Sanford, Claire"
<claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org<mailto:claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org>>
wrote:
**
Mine uses between 1 and 1.2 GB

My other answer is totally off topic....

I saw this subject line and immediately this came to mine -  How much wood
would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?