I think the question was based on Remedy/Peregrine/BMC's long standing
statement of

"You don't want to allocate 'too many' threads, because each one comes with
a memory/cpu cost, so your thread counts need to be a perfect balance to
allow proper performance, but not utilize too many resources"

So, from that standpoint, it's a fair question of "ok...what is the 'cost'
of each thread so I can figure out if I have enough resources to handle the
cost"