Hi Mark,

Please check below details for your issue:

Cause:

When we open WO Console, an Active Link 'WOI:WOC:ServiceCall_0_Initialized'
sets COMPANY field with value of company name of user currently logged in
(in our case - Company A).

Click 'More Filters' link on WO Console RHS top. Click the contacts tab and
check the Company Name in field Company (Requested By section)

cid:image001.png@01CE6867.54158620

When you clear this field and click on Apply (you can also click on Clear
All button directly besides Apply), the Work Order Ticket for Company B will
reflect in the WO Console table.

However, there is a defect in this too. When you select another company in
the drop-down list, no value appears on the WO console.

This is because of an Active Link which builds the qualification for the WO
Console Table field. The ACTL name is
'WOI:WOC:AdvancedQBE_Build_RQBCompany'.

Changes required:

ACTL Name : WOI:WOC:AdvancedQBE_Build_RQBCompany

Action: Set Fields

Value Field:

Old value -    (($z1D_AdvancedQBE$ + " AND 'Company' = """) + $Company$) +
""""

Corrected Value -    (($z1D_AdvancedQBE$ + " AND 'Customer Company' = """) +
$Company$) + """"

This will resolve the issue.

--

Regards,

Akshay

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0>   || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>  ||