Hello ARSList!

A few days ago we were pleased to announce the keynote speakers for WWRUG13,
September 30 through October 4 in San Jose. Though these presentations by Kia
Benhia, Matthew Dircks and Doug Mueller are indeed noteworthy, they are just
the start of our amazing week!

By far the biggest reasons to attend WWRUG13 are the individual speakers and
panelists in more than 100 breakout sessions! We are still doing a little
shuffling with the schedules, but thought you would like a chance to get to
know them ahead of time. Many of these are familiar names from earlier
conferences, BMC Communities and the ARSList, but there are a few first-timers
who arrive with new and exciting ideas! There are about 75 speaker bios on our
website now, complete with cute little pictures and way more detail than they
thought we would publish. You can meet our WWRUG13 presenters at

        http://www.wwrug13.com/speakers.html

As long as we have your attention, there is a just a month remaining for
discounted conference registration. The current price lasts through July 19th.
The WWRUG13 website registration page includes links to the conference hotel,
The Fairmont San Jose. You must follow that link to get the discounted room
rates.

        http://www.wwrug13.com/registrations.html

See you in San Jose!

Doug Blair