From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Thad Esser
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 6:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Developer Studio Question

**

Hello,

ARS 8.1 / SRM 8.1

I have a question on how best to do something with Dev Studio.  On the
SRS:ServiceRequestConsole form, there is a panel field for the Cart Review
stuff.  This panel field is on top of other fields that I want to edit.  Is
there an easy way to temporarily hide that panel in Dev Studio so that I can
work with the fields underneath it?  I know I can add the cart panel to the
view overlay, push the panel to the back layer, change the fields I want,
then bring the cart panel back or remove it from the overlay.  That seems
really cumbersome.  Is there a better way?

Thanks,

Thad