1 Week in and we now have a total of 15 people participating in the
nomination process.  We are up to 5 MVP and 4 BMCers which I think is the
highest numbers I have ever seen thus far, but I'm truly
still disappointed that only 15 people have taken the minute or two that it
takes out of your day to look back at your postings, see who has helped you
the most, and nominate them.

I have spent more time thus far this year asking you to nominate than a
vast majority of the list can bother to spend nominating.  Come on folks,
you can do it.