From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Douglas Hynson
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 1:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to generate work infos and associate to incidents from
incoming emails

**
It can be pretty complicated.

You will need to have workflow that watches the AR System Email messages form,
and when an email comes in, you can, in the simplest case, use the
HPD:IncidentInterface_Create form to push a new incident into Help Desk.  YOu
could then attach the email as a work info item, using the
HPD:IncidentInterface and the Incident created previously.

To get fancier, you could grab the user information from the from field, and
use that to set the requester information on the incident during the initial
create.

It's not hard, but it's not "enable this active link" either.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Jim Hetfield