From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Schon, Stuart
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Reports - Why doesn't mine work?

As long as the .rpt report is defined correctly in Remedy and has
appropriate w/f flow to trigger it and provide it the data then you do
not need to have Crystal Reports Server. Remedy itself will handle the
invocation and display.

Have you checked that the report works external to Remedy using the CR
developer to run it? Note the report must be configured to run against
the OBDC Client.

Stuart Schon
Service Desk Systems - Manager