From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 764 Help Desk Indexes

Want to add some more "useful" indexes to the HPD:Help Desk form in ITSM 764
sp2 but am getting some push back from our DBAs that there are already 16 (out
of the box) and adding more could impact performance. Some of the indexes I am
considering removing are :

Product Name
Incident Asscoiation Type
mc_ueid
Component_ID
Original Incident Number
Owner Login ID

Not sure how the above indexes are used througout the application and BMC could
not provide an answer.

Has anyone done any work with the OOTB indexes?

Thank you.