Thank you!  I was pretty sure I could use it... just needed some validation!

That would be an awesome list to compile!    :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 3:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 'z1D Action' field question

Hi,

My experience is that you can use it for custom work.

I use ARInside to get a good reference on all existing values for a specific
z1D Action field.

Maybe I should compile a list of all z1D Action fields and the values/filters
they are connected to!?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):