I agree it would be nice to have a list.

<A little OT>
Claire, I imagine you are familiar with the concept of command fields but
it is such a useful concept that it is worth sharing this article Doug
created back when we use to get the Tips and Trick books: Form Commands and
Command Forms <https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-123>.

I don't use Command Forms too often but I find I use a Form Command field a
lot.  Our is 'Current_Command' Field ID 600019999.  I find that I don't
often skip workflow as the document details but use this along with normal
record processing but only under very specific conditions.  Often times it
is notification.  This way I don't have to worry about a notification being
sent at the wrong time just because some fields now meet the criteria; the
notification only fires when some action explicitly tells it to.

The other benefit is because it is just a text string that workflow is
looking for you can pretty safely put your own very fairly value in the
field and not bother other workflow.  The only things to be careful of is
to make sure all of the workflow referencing the field is really looking at
the value and not just for a NOT NULL value (wouldn't be best practice but
it probably happens) and to make sure your value isn't getting in the way
of another value should be in the field.  For those reasons I usually end
up adding our own Current_Command field.  It is display only field so the
overhead/customization is minimal but you are guaranteed not to break
anything by reusing BMC's field.
</A little OT>

Jason