So from the replies I am getting 4 CPUs and 8GB RAM would suffice as to hard
disk I will allocate 150GB to start with and extended if needed later.

Many thanks

________________________________
 De : Carl Wilson <carlbwil...@gmail.com>
À : arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Envoyé le : Jeudi 26 septembre 2013 12h20
Objet : Re: ARS 8.1 POC

**
Hi,
If you turn down your SQL memory (limit to say 1.5GB) you can run a full stack
install on around 8GB although it maybe a little sluggish at times (data loads,
etc).  Best also to up the default JVM values allocated to Mid Tier to improve
performance.

For a Production system, 12GB is needed on the AR Application servers (due to
the number of additional plug-ins) to successfully run all the components
without issue e.g. AI, NE, Recon, FTS, etc.  This is now higher than the usual
8GB RAM for previous versions.

I did a Sandbox system for a huge BMC customer last year where we had separated
out the AR Application and had 2 Mid Tier servers - one for the ITSM Suite, and
the second  (a backup MT) housing Analytics and Dashboards.

I would suggest a separate server if wanting to put in Analytics/Dashboards as
they are memory hogs as well.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/