Joe,

Thanks. This choice was made without contacting me (or anyone that knows of
Remedy/ITSM). My guess it that the product solves some other needs and someone
from their sales department said sure we can interface with Remedy.

Our goal was for next year to look at the top vendors and then do a poc.

This will be interesting,

Howard

Sent from one of Howard's iPads

On Oct 7, 2013, at 1:47 PM, Joe D'Souza