Howard,

I have not worked directly with Fonemine's MobileForce, but I am pretty sure
you would require an orchestration engine between the two - one of the main
reasons being Remedy's incapability of handling arrays, which most
orchestration engines have no problem with.

With a mobility solution especially in a communications environment, you are
talking about both sending and receiving arrays, when creating appointment
requests or requesting available appointment slots etc.

So even though you'll have already settled on what that end solution is
going to be, you'll may strongly need to consider the need for an
orchestration engine such as the Atrium Orchestrator or Microsoft BizTalk to
stand between the two solutions. At least evaluate the need for one if not
commit a purchase, by testing your POC with and without one. I shouldn't be
surprised if you face lots of difficulties without one.

Cheers

Joe

  _____