I took a look at that but I can't find this message on this form.  It's
ARERR 9278

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:12 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Display No Match Error

**

Why don't you replace the message text on ar system message catalog form
instead?

- Karthik

On Oct 8, 2013 8:33 PM, "Longwing, Lj" <llongw...@usgs.gov> wrote:

        **
        Lisa,
        That's not unreasonable at all (in my opinion)....one option
that you may not have thought about...

        Set it to Display Error, and enable an error handler....have the
error handler give a message of type Error using your own words...

        this isn't 'ideal' because both errors will show...yours and the
original...but it does give you the opportunity to display your own
message, with only an additional piece of workflow, instead of two or
three :)

        On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR