From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: 09 October 2013 05:41
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Sort of OT: Pictures of WWRUG13..

**

If they have increased it to as much as 200 MB / picture, then I have not
used flicker for a very very long time! The very first time I had wanted to
try it and found that they use a compression method that you could loose
most of your EXIF information, I didn't even bother creating an account. I
prefer storing my pictures in a NEF format so I can play around with it if
need be although most of the time I prefer to keep them untouched by photo
editing software. I tend to use photo editing software for very primary
tasks like captioning them, and in case my sensor caught a mole, to remove
that out, considering I have a old digital camera.

I'll let you'll know where I end up hosting them.

Joe

  _____