Indeed, it¹s only for sharing purposes :)

De :  Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>
Répondre à :  <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date :  mardi 8 octobre 2013 21:52
À :  <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Objet :  Re: Sort of OT: Pictures of WWRUG13..

**
I wouldn't consider flickr or YouTube the permanent/final location for your
files.  They are great for sharing.   Let them do their compression and you
still keep the originals like you normally do.  Honestly I don't want to
wait for your 60mb .NEFs to download to view them  :)

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:
> **
> Youtube does compress your files though. So if you intend to store high
> quality videos, you may want to find a better storage solution.
>
> Joe

>>> nerID=1029) or a document
>>> (https://communities.bmc.com/document/create.jspa?containerType=700&containe
>>> rID=1029) or a blog post
>>> (https://communities.bmc.com/blog/create-post!input.jspa?containerType=37&co
>>> ntainerID=2412) and upload photos there but it would be quite crude