It has not been, I cancel it every time it comes up asking to update on our
Production server because I do not want to break anything.

We have Java version: Version 6 Update 25

Levi

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Patrick Zandi
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Inbound Email Issue - 7.5

**
Was your java recently updated that might be something you may want to look at

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 17, 2013, at 16:33, "Lippincott, Levi (OMA-GIS)"
<levi.lippinc...@interpublic.com<mailto:levi.lippinc...@interpublic.com>> wrote:
**
Hello,
Our inbound emails are processing VERY sporadically (and frequently fails to
process any at all).    Sometimes it will set the emails to “read” but will not
delete them, other times it will not even read them.  We have tried moving the
emails out of the mailbox and feeding them in 1 at a time.  We have tried
restarting the email service, the ARS Service, changing our polling, we
verified our heap size is min 256 max  1024 and we are at 50mb while resting.
We changed the chunk size from 100 to 5000 and we changed the
IncomingMessagesQueueSize from 100 to 20.  I also added the
NumberOfSenderThreads = 5 to the EmailDaemon properties.  We have analyzed our
indexes and make adjustments accordingly.  Nothing seems to be helping.  This
is a production issue that is critical to our business.

Windows 2008 r2 64-bit
SQL
ARS 7.5.00 patch 007
CMDB 7.5.00 patch 005
ITSM 7.5.01 patch 002
SLM 7.5 patch 001

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

<image002.png>

Connect with us:    interpublic.com<http://www.interpublic.com/>

Twitter<https://twitter.com/#%21/interpublicipg>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/InterpublicGroup>

<image003.png>

Levi Lippincott / Remedy Administrator
+1 402 561 7014 office
+1 402 321 5421 mobile
levi.lippinc...@interpublic.com<mailto:levi.lippinc...@interpublic.com>
Lync Communcator<sip:levi.lippinc...@na.corp.ipgnetwork.com>

<image003.png>

Interpublic Group  6825 Pine Street, Omaha, NE 68106

"Talent is a Gift; But Character is a Choice." -Matt Grotewold-

Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message.  Thank you very much.