From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Durling
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 12:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Notification Issue

**
Dinesh,

If I understand your question:  You can just put the name of the group in the
notification filter.  Remedy will take that & send a separate copy of the
notice to each member (if there are 50 members, it will make 50 separate
emails).  If that's a concern, you could alternately use an email distribution
list outside of Remedy and have the filter  notify that.

David

David Durling
University of Georgia