I searched this year's posting for this issue and not finding anything, I am
posting my issue.

Environment:
ARS 7.6.04 SP4
ITSM 7.6.04 SP2
Mid-Tier 7.6.04 SP4

I have a requirement to modify HPD:Help Desk to:
Add a row to the Template and Summary fields (from 1 row to 2 rows of display).
Add 3 fields to the Incident details area as well.

Steps taken:
I opened Dev Studio and one-by-one, enlarged (in height) the various panel
holders and panels in the following order.
z2PLH_ConsoleFlashBoards
z2PL_Console
z2PLH_Details
z2PL_Main Body

After each one, I flushed the cache, and tested the view. The maximized
mid-tier screen looked good and the reduced sized screen allowed for proper
scrolling that let me see all the fields in the view properly and the
z2PH_FormControlHolder which contains all the buttons, floated properly to stay
below all the visible fields as I tested various sized reduced screens.

Next:
I enlarged the z2PH_IncidentInformation panel and I added the rows to Template
and Summary and added the 3 fields to that panel.
I moved the z2PL_Assignment and z2PH_AdditionalIncidentInformation panels down
to accommodate the new size of the z2PH_IncidentInformation panel. The
relocated panels were within the resized panel holders and panels described in
Steps taken.

Saved form
Flushed MT cache.
Open in browser.
Maximized window looks fine.
BUT NOW if I reduce the screen down the scroll bars appears but it stops
"adjusting" and blocks the last 3 fields in the
z2PH_AdditionalIncidentInformation panel. This also occurs in search mode when
there is a results list.

So it appears that something is not allowing the z2PH_FormControlHolder to move
below point x OR something is prohibiting on of the panels from expanding past
that point.

Anybody have a clue as to what I need to look for here?

Thanks.