From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jim Coryat (jcoryat)
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 10:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Kelverion Integration Pack for BMR Remedy ARS

**
Todd,

We are using the Kelverion product for AR Server.  I have found that Kelverion
has been good to work with as a vendor.  They are very attentive to issues that
we have uncovered in the product and have been quick to provide updated
versions that address those issues.  The current version is using API level
integrations in lieu of web services which their early Orchestrator versions
did.  A very good choice on their part!  My recommendation is to get the latest
version of the Integration pack and you should be able to perform whatever you
need in Orchestrator.

Jim Coryat
Micron Technology, Inc.