Yeah :: another bug:: do not uninstall the application Web services: (BMC
said too to fix an issue with integrator) -- now we are stuck.

one application (the uninstaller) says the application is not installed,
the installer application says "it is already installed"... so which is
it..
BMC is having major issues around the UDM stuff. with my system.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Ortega, Jesus A <
jesus.ort...@lyondellbasell.com> wrote:

> **
>
> I have run into a potential bug in Atrium 8.1. BMC, in its infinite
> wisdom, decided to disperse a lot of fields that were once on
> BMC.CORE:BMC_BaseElement to BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem and a new form
> AST:Atributes. Additionally, they renamed BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem
> AssetLifecycleStatus to simply Status. The AST:ComputerSystem form that
> once was backed up by BMC_ComputerSystem (BaseElement +
> BMC_ComputerSystem_) now has Status pointed to the new AST:Attributes form.
> So what now happens is that when you update the status of a CI on
> AST:ComputerSystem, it updates AST:Attrbutes, which is where Status comes
> from, but there seems to be no mechanism(AL, filters) to update  the other
> forms’ Status, particularly BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem, hence BaseElement.
> From a CMDB perspective, this is a problem is you have Reconciliation jobs
> that depend on BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem.AssetLifecyclestatus(now called
> status), your jobs will not work because it never gets updated.
>

> Has anyone else run into this problem? Did BMC fix it for you? I opened a
> ticket with my support organization. So it will be few weeks before BMC
> gets back to us with requests for logs. Just when we had the CMDB tuned the
> way we want it in 7.6.04, they have to mess with it again. So much for the
> easy upgrade.
>

> Jesus Ortega
>
> Senior II, Implementation Engineer
>
> LyondellBasell Industries
>

> Information contained in this email is subject to the disclaimer found by
> clicking on the following link:
> http://www.lyondellbasell.com/Footer/Disclaimer/

Patrick Zandi