Thanks Carl,

We managed to get it working from the "Connections Console" on the AIE
Console, Test connection is successful.

@@: rlohelper -ax $SERVER$ -ar "$TCPPORT$" -al "$zTmpAdminLogin$" -ap
"$zTmpEncrypPasswd$" -os "1" -ol "$Oracle-OraLogin-Value2$" -op
"$zTmpDB2EncPassV$" -oa "$Oracle-OraDbAlias-Value2$" -VCON -VPC -oh
$Oracle-OraDbDir-Value2$

But

from the Data exchange console - Test connection fails

Error:
Set fields active link running a process failed
Host Name is CCSMTAPPSD01.
AIE Service wakeup port not set in EIE:BackupLoadFlag form (ARERR 1603)

The following process is called.
$PROCESS$ @@: aiexfer -x "$SERVER$" -n "$zTmpInternalInstNm$" -rpcport
"$TCPPORT$" -l "$zTmpAdminLogin$" -p "$zTmpEncPwd$" -b "$Data Exchange
Name$" -VCON

Restared AIE
New port number has been assigned by the AIE when restarted,

Regards,
Madhu