While of course you should always check with your sales rep, my understanding
is that once you move to the Suite pricing, the "3 free licenses" are no longer
legally included.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: licenses question (minimum install) ITSM

Hi,

You are not even allowed to use the 3 Fixed licenses. These show in the system
for historic reasons, and everyone that is not on the old legacy licensing mode
will not be allowed to make use of them, i.e. not assign them to anyone.

This is probably something we should add to our license FAQ:
https://rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=faq

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):