From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 2:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Atrium Integrator & Pentaho/Spoon Engine

Hey everyone,

I have a no brainer question here.  Obviously, we all know Atium Integrator
replaces AIE.  I have looked everywhere but cannot seem to locate the engine it
uses?  Does Atrium Integrator use the AIE engine?  Sometimes on the old AIE
you'd have to restart AIE to get it to run quickly.  No biggie, however I am
curious does Atrium Integrator have a different engine or is does it leverage
the AIE engine?

Also - does pentaho/spoon utilize the AIE Engine or since it is a client
install is it just utilizing its own engine inside kettle on the client
machine?

I am looking at this from a server grouping perspective, should we use the same
mentality on those other engines when server grouping if Atrium Integrator does
indeed utilize some other engine?

Sorry for the million questions in one post.

Thanks

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Information contained in this email is subject to the disclaimer found by
clicking on the following link: http://www.lyondellbasell.com/Footer/Disclaimer/