From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 9:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Syncing Remedy codes

Hi,

Database views might be deleted and recreated if something has changed. So if
you have granted special permissions or anything on the database level this
might get lost.

I use def-file for syncing, and I have created a set of tools to Export,
Compare, Import and Delete differences between servers or backup copies of def
files.

https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrExportDef
https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrDefDiff
https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrImportDef
https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrDeleteObject

You could also use Migrator to do something similar. It does nt export/import
objects, but rather creates/modifies them in a similar way as you would
manually add/change objects in DevStudio.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):