I don't intend to touch anything on the database level unless it will be
impacted by the syncing of codes. So I think I will only impact the views and I
have to recreate them. Thanks for your help on this. I appreciate it.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 9:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Syncing Remedy codes

**

Furthermore, if a replication is used at DB level, that most likely would get
broken as well.

- Karthik
On Mar 17, 2014 6:42 PM, "Karthik"
<karthik...@gmail.com<mailto:karthik...@gmail.com>> wrote:

You could identify all views and grants needed and create a script to be used
to provide all grants after every code sync. This way it would be easy to
maintain.

- Karthik
On Mar 17, 2014 6:30 PM, "Misi Mladoniczky" <m...@rrr.se<mailto:m...@rrr.se>>