From: Raj <ravi6...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu, Apr 24, 2014 9:26 pm
Subject: Customizations in Base Development Mode during an ARS Upgrade from
v7.6.04 to v8.1.

**
Hi All,
We are working on ARS upgrade from v5.1.2 to v8.1. Currently, I am on ARS
v7.6.04(from v5.1.2>v6.3>v7.1) and working towards upgrading to ARS v8.1.
We have decided to stay with Base Development mode and all the objects
currently show as Unmodified in Developer Studio. While upgrading from v7.1 to
v7.6.04, we lost customizations on User and Group form.

At this point, I am working on silent installer script to run the upgrade to
v8.1 - now if I create customizations on User/Group forms in Base Development
mode, would I lose them on upgrade to ARS v8.1?
If yes, I might be better off saving some time re-doing customizations on
v7.6.04 on User/Group forms and just re-do them on reaching v8.1 but not on
v7.6.04?

Please advise,
Regards,
Raj