From: Raj <ravi6...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Fri, Apr 25, 2014 6:59 pm
Subject: Re: Customizations in Base Development Mode during an ARS Upgrade from
v7.6.04 to v8.1.

**
If I were to create Overlays don't I need to create Overlays for all
objects(which would mean I would have to convert all my base object/unmodified
to either Overlays or Custom).
My understanding is I cannot have only few forms converted to Overlays and the
rest of the forms still in base/unmodified form. is that correct?
I am trying to avoid the overhead of dealing with Overlays at this point as
working under tight timelines to get this upgrade completed/read through forums
as there could be some potential issues while converting objects to Overlays -
as it could fail, some objects might get excluded, etc.