I would love to attend.

<cgra...@columnit.com> </div><div>Date:08/05/2014  17:00  (GMT-05:00)
2.0 Webinar - Lunch and Learn </div><div>

This message comes out of a previous thread - I’m happy to run a quick 30-60
min “lunch and learn" session just for the ARS list to help everyone understand
some of the Remedyforce basics - plus point out some of the key differences
from Remedy ITSM (which we all know and love).  I can also cover off MyIT 2.0
if that is of interest as well.

Please let me know if you would be interested and what day/week/time works
best.  I can run a few of these Demo’s in August so if we get to 10+ plus
people who are interested I will coordinate.

Feel free to email back on this thread or contact me directly via email /
number below:

Thanks,

Chris Grassi
Director of Professional Services