From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of arslist
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 10:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Remedyforce and MyIT 2.0 Webinar - Lunch and Learn

**
Please send the me too’s directly to Christopher.

Grassi, Christopher cgra...@columnit.com<mailto:cgra...@columnit.com>

If we could restrict the chatter on the ARSlist, keep a bit more to the subject
of Remedy, technical stuff.
(don’t bother sending me your comments about there are rules you can use, just
don’t read etc. etc., I have to draw the line somewhere some of the time)

It isn’t the comparison or the other details, it is the list of me toos and if
we get a discussion of times or repeats that will get cumbersome.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the chart of comparison extend to other products. Not
that Analysts don’t already do that sort of thing, I think we have a very
different perspective, and not necessarily a more biased one. I think a more
directly informed one if the only opinions of other products comes from those
that have configured, installed and have seen the load and the response and end
user usage.

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts from between my ears and not controlled or
representative of any other source, for example my current or former employers

Dan
ARSlist Founder