I have a simple escalation that triggers on the form CTM:LoadPostalCodes
with a condition

'DL_Status' = "Unvalidated"

During an initial run if there was no data in CTM:LoadPostalCodes, all
records meet that condition.

The escalation sets two fields in that form, z1D Action to "VALIDATELOAD"
and DL_Status to "Validated"

This triggers a bunch of out of the box data load filters, designed to
validate and load the data in this form to the CTM:Postal Codes form.

It works fine on almost all the records, except for 209 records in the end
that do not get modified despite the fact they meet the condition on the
Escalation.

I have looked through the data in these 209 records, and nothing jumps up at
me why this might be happening. The Error Flag is not set and the Last
Modified Date does not change indicating that the Escalation did not even
attempt to modify these records.

I have a slight suspicion on max number of filters in an operation but
somehow I doubt with just a little over 4000K records in that form to
process, I would run over 500000 filters as I doubt that there are over 100
filters for each record even if it were promoted. Also if max filter limit
was the case, the system should have handled the unprocessed records of the
first run on the second run of the escalation, but that does not happen
either.

Any alternate theories as to what may be happening?

I have not yet activated any logs but will later if I can't determine what
is causing this behavior just by comparing the data with the workflow.

Joe