First, and FYI, the filter counter that's used by the system to determine
if a transaction exceeds the filtering limit set for the system is reset
for every record process during an escalation.  It is NOT cumulative across
the entire "run" of the escalation.  So unless one of the records being
processed exceeds your 500K limit, your correct that it can't be the filter
limit.

I don't know anything about the specific forms or data you're dealing with
here, but is it possible that those 209 records only come to meet the
inclusion condition *after *the escalation begins its operation? Just like
many other things in the AR system, an escalation performs its query when
it first wakes up, and only operates on the records it finds with that
initial query.  If any records subsequently come to meet the condition they
won't be processed (until the next run of the escalation).

Hope this helps.

-charlie