Spoken like someone from San Francisco.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 10:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BPPM Requirement for 6 months based in LA

**

It is Friday after all.

LA as in Los Angeles?

LA as in Louisiana?

LA as in Latin America?

LA as in Laos?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kamiya Mehta
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 6:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BPPM Requirement for 6 months based in LA

**

Hi all,

I am looking for a BPPM Resource to work for one of our customer in LA for 6
months. This will be to help them in their BPPM upgrade project.

Please let me know if anyone can be available asap to be based onsite.

Look forward to your response!

Regards,

Kamiya Mehta

Resource Consultant

Fusion Business Solutions (UK) Ltd.

Unit 1, Walbrook Business Centre

Green Lane

Hounslow, Middlesex

TW4 6NW

T:   +44 208 814 6194
M: +44 07812041293
W:  <http://www.fusion.co.uk/> www.fusion.co.uk

 <https://twitter.com/BMC_Remedy_Jobs> Follow us on Twitter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/fusion-business-solutions>
LinkedIn_IN_Icon_25px.jpg
<http://www.fusion.co.uk/_blog/The_fusion_blog> RSS Feed Icon.jpg
<https://twitter.com/#!/Fusion06008462> twitter-bird-white-on-blue-03.png

Fusion is the largest consultancy in Europe that focuses exclusively on BMC
Software solutions

<http://www.bmcexchange.com/register.html?ax=47618D5272C9607852D8AE6EF65D4BC
1CAEDF8FE153505CBCE1898CB4EFA6C98&tx=FUS> BMC Exchange London
<http://www.bmcexchange.com/register.html?ax=73EE8F3FB84CF64252D8AE6EF65D4BC
1CAEDF8FE153505CBCE1898CB4EFA6C98&tx=FUS> BMC Exchange Paris

Fusion Disclaimer

Email messages and accompanying data are for the sole use of the intended
recipient('s) and may contain information that is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please notify us immediately at
http://www.fusion.co.uk/contactus.html and erase all copies of this message
and attachments. Please note that Fusion Business Solutions monitors
incoming and outgoing mail for compliance with its Security Policy. This
will include scanning incoming emails to detect viruses and archiving all
email correspondence. Fusion Business Solutions (UK) LTD registered in
England and Wales (company number 03508523) Our registered office is at: 2
Clarendon Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2QE. Switchboard: 0044 (0) 208 814
4888 FAX: 0044 (0) 208 570 8240

Fuson Business Solutions (UK) Ltd. <http://www.fusion.co.uk>

  _____

No virus found in this message.