Houston, TX here!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stanley Feinstein
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 12:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BPPM Requirement for 6 months based in LA

**
Spoken like someone from San Francisco.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 10:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
It is Friday after all...

LA as in Los Angeles?
LA as in Louisiana?
LA as in Latin America?
LA as in Laos?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kamiya Mehta
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 6:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: BPPM Requirement for 6 months based in LA

**
Hi all,

I am looking for a BPPM Resource to work for one of our customer in LA for 6
months. This will be to help them in their BPPM upgrade project.

Please let me know if anyone can be available asap to be based onsite.

Look forward to your response!

Regards,
Kamiya Mehta
Resource Consultant

Fusion Business Solutions (UK) Ltd.
Unit 1, Walbrook Business Centre
Green Lane
Hounslow, Middlesex
TW4 6NW

T:   +44 208 814 6194
M: +44 07812041293
W: www.fusion.co.uk<http://www.fusion.co.uk/>
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/BMC_Remedy_Jobs>

[LinkedIn_IN_Icon_25px.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/fusion-business-solutions>
    [RSS Feed Icon.jpg] <http://www.fusion.co.uk/_blog/The_fusion_blog>
[twitter-bird-white-on-blue-03.png] <https://twitter.com/#!/Fusion06008462>

Fusion is the largest consultancy in Europe that focuses exclusively on BMC
Software solutions

[BMC Exchange
London]<http://www.bmcexchange.com/register.html?ax=47618D5272C9607852D8AE6EF65D4BC1CAEDF8FE153505CBCE1898CB4EFA6C98&tx=FUS>
  [BMC Exchange Paris]
<http://www.bmcexchange.com/register.html?ax=73EE8F3FB84CF64252D8AE6EF65D4BC1CAEDF8FE153505CBCE1898CB4EFA6C98&tx=FUS>

Fusion Disclaimer

Email messages and accompanying data are for the sole use of the intended
recipient('s) and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you received
this email message in error, please notify us immediately at
http://www.fusion.co.uk/contactus.html and erase all copies of this message and
attachments. Please note that Fusion Business Solutions monitors incoming and
outgoing mail for compliance with its Security Policy. This will include
scanning incoming emails to detect viruses and archiving all email
correspondence. Fusion Business Solutions (UK) LTD registered in England and
Wales (company number 03508523) Our registered office is at: 2 Clarendon Road,
Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2QE. Switchboard: 0044 (0) 208 814 4888 FAX: 0044 (0)
208 570 8240
Fuson Business Solutions (UK) Ltd.<http://www.fusion.co.uk>