From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Abhijit Hendre
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 9:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.6.4 r2 using IE 10

**

Mid-Tier 7.6.04 patch 2 is not compatible with IE 10 or IE 11. BMC started
supporting IE 10 & 11 from mid- tier 8.1 SP1 release . You can upgrade only
midtier to this version without upgrading other modules. It's just an hour task.

Thanks,
Abhijit
On 11-Nov-2014 7:13 am, "Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta)"