Hi Lisa,

Another possible issue you might be encountering here is a full disk
volume on a mounted folder. (See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa365733(v=vs.85).aspx
)

If the folder you are installing to (or any of it's parents), or any other
folder the installer is writing files to, is a mounted folder and the
underlying volume/disk is full, you might encounter an issue that seems as
if you have space left on the drive but you get errors regarding running
out of disk space.

HTH.

Best Regards,
Theo