From: "Hennigan, Sandra, CTR, DSS" <sandra.hennigan....@dss.mil>
Sent: ‎10-‎03-‎2015 08:32 PM
To: "arslist@ARSLIST.ORG" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: SRM Surveys & Multi-Tenancy

ARS 8.1.01
ITSM 8.1.01

SRM Surveys have been successfully turned on.

My question is regarding SRM Surveys & Multi-Tenancy. The issue I have is the
inability to use separate Survey Questions by Company in our Multi-Tenancy
environment.

I know that singularly, a Survey can be attached to a SRD but only our customer
users submit a request from the Request Entry Console using SRDs.  All other
Incidents are submitted by analyst using the Incident form. The Service Desk
Incident, which allows every Incident to create a Service Request, allows for
only a single -Global- Survey to be selected.

Does anyone know if it is possible to setup a Service Desk Incident by Company
so that Survey control belongs to each Company? Your assistance is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Sandra

Sandra Hennigan