Candace,

Thanks for the reply.

All of my support groups, etc have been loaded - including the functional
roles for the said Change Management Support Groups.

Here is the wiki link I attempted to follow to set this up.

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/itsm81/Adding+custom+fields+to+target+forms

As you can tell, once again, the instructions are (needless to say)
lackluster at best.

Rob