Hi Guys!

Having some problems getting ARSPerl running with 7.0 API! I installed
it the common way - I always did witch 1.85 - got no errors.

If I try to run a script using ARS now I get the following error!

Can't load
'/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/sun4-solaris-64int/auto/ARS/ARS.so' for
module ARS: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/sun4-solaris-64int/auto/ARS/ARS.so: symbol
ucnv_compareNames_3_2: referenced symbol not found at
/usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/sun4-solaris-64int/DynaLoader.pm line 230.

 at casc_ARSFuncs.pm line 25

The file ARS.so is where it is expected!

So may somebody can help!?

thx

   Maurice Frassl

   Application Engineer

      UPC CIO IP Provisioning SP

   t     +43 1 960685621
      m     +43 69919605621

   f     +43 1 960685666

   Erlachgasse 116
      A-1100 Vienna

   Austria

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your
cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH;
Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN
189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna