On 11/3/05, Bernhard Dippold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> just forgot one point to the last banner (inline)
>
> Bernhard Dippold wrote:
>
> > Hi Seb, *
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Banner 3 is quite the same as the one you provided before
> > ("banner_wire_n_shaded") - and you integrated my ideas!
> >
> > I like it!
>
> But the wire gulls leave the blue area and go on in the shadow -
> this could perhaps be avoided...

Do you mean at the bottom of the banner? If so this shadow area is
actually out of bound its not actually in the banner. The shadow is
being added by inkscape for visualisation purpose. Do an export-->page
and you'll get what the banner really is.

I left the wired gull intact in the svg file for 2 reasons.

1. I'm lazy! I couldn't figure out how to cut all the mesh at the same
time. I would take me a long time.

2. It allows others to move it arround.

Seb.