Hi Daniel, all

"Daniel Liddicott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote (Nov., 3rd 10:55h)

> What format of CD Label does the artwork support? Pressit? Avery?
Another?

I don't know - I'd like to provide the simple graphic formats, so
everybody can use it on it's labels.
But you can use whatever you want - as Alexandro told you, there is a
Avery label template at OOExtras.

As I'm going to answer Rick in another mail, Christian Zwahlen told me
to update his design - so there will no more need to help Rick with
another CD label.

But feel free to offer another set of labels -- different people like
different art work -- and perhaps we can start looking at such art work
for OOo3.0 ...

Best regards
Bernhard